A massive thank you to the lovely Ell over at www.ellduclos.blog for creating this brilliant challenge and tagging a bunch of us on twitter!
Basically for this tag there are 3 simple rules –
1. Thank the person who tagged you & link their blog.
2. Answer all the questions!
3. Tag 5 bloggers to do this tag.
Also I am from the UK but this tag was created by someone in the US so fall & autumn are both featured heavily!
1. What is one candle you MUST light every fall?
I don’t have a specific candle but anything with sandalwood is a MUST!
2. When you think of fall, what does it remind you of?
I always think of a burnt orange colour leaf, knee high boots and scarfs haha
3. What is your all time favourite fall/halloween movie?
Autumn Dreams on Netflix, I have to admit I have watched this movie about 15 times already this year and I plan on binge watching it every day through Autumn!
Im such a soppy sod so this film is just my perfect film.
4. What halloween costume do you have in mind?
I dont do halloween, I am the wimpiest person you’ll ever come across, I don’t watch scary films, I don’t go to parties… nope!
5. What is your favourite fall trend?
It has to be dark brown knee high boots, jeans, burn orange/redish long sleeve top & a mustard scarf.
6. What you think of fall, what drink comes to mind?
I have found the maple latte from Starbucks this year, normally I don’t do fancy seasonal drinks apart from the black forest hot chocolate from Costa but thats strictly Christmas!
7. What is your go to fall beauty product? A must have staple!
Either a deep red lip (I know its quite Christmas-y but I cannot wait!) or a burnt orange eye with a nude lip – easy on the contour and bronzer, bit more blush to give me that flushed/fresh face.
8. Do you prefer apple pie or pumpkin pie?
Don’t have me but I cannot stand pumpkin at all and whilst I love the smell of apple pie, the taste makes me heave 😦
9. Do you have any fall traditions? if so tell us all about it!
Is trying to stay indoors as much as possible a tradition? I do it every year haha
10. The moment of truth, is fall your favourite season?
Sadly no, I love winter so much more!
Yes its cold and you have to wear 10000 layers but nothing beats snuggling up with a cuppa and having a cuddle or holding your partners hand in their pocket – those are the little things that I love most.
So now for my 5 tags (I know I have 6, I couldn’t narrow it down!) –
Lauren – www.laurenannbeauty.com
Charlotte – www.myownblogofthoughts.blogspot.com
Bexa – www.hellobexa.com
Zelenka – www.mamazeeandher3.com
Faustantica – www.faustantica.wordpress.com
Please go ahead and check their blogs out and keep an eye out for their tag posts!
Have a great day or night wherever you are,