Good evening! I hope you’ve had a gorgeously relaxing Sunday and are ready for a bit of randomness. I am lucky enough to be part of an amazing group on twitter filled with such talented bloggers, we are all becoming such good friends and decided to create a small tag for us all to do!
We each included a question and thats why they are so ridiculously random but I hope you like the tag and take the time to go and visit the other girls and leave them some love!
1. If you could only choose one thing to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Definitely spaghetti bolognese, for some strange reason it has become my favourite meal!
2. What is your favourite food to pair with cheese?
Pastry. I love pastry and cheese!
3. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
Probably a sloth or maybe an elephant – I have the same temperament as a sloth, I love to eat and sleep and I’m quite clumsy but I have such a love for elephants so that would be fun.
4. If you could relive one day of your life again, what would it be and why?
It would either be the first day with my daughter or the day I met my boyfriend – both incredible days that I would relive over and over.
5. What is your dream travel destination and why?
I’ve always wanted to go to Santorini or Mykonos in Greece or Bora Bora – they look so amazing and like the ideal version of paradise.
6. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give your younger self?
I would tell myself that grown ups aren’t lying when they say that one day the people making every single day of your life hell, won’t matter anymore. They won’t exist in your life and you will never EVER have to take that level of crap off people again. I would also tell her that one day she’ll have someone who relies on her, values her and loves her unconditionally because she’s half of her and she will need to work on being strong and prepared for that giant adventure because its terrifying but spectacular!
7. What are you favourite song lyrics and why?
I don’t think I have favourite song lyrics, I listen to music but not that deeply.
8. What is your favourite meal to cook/eat?
My boyfriend’s stew is probably my favourite meal to eat, its so homely and satisfying, its the perfect meal for those cold nights and just fills you with that warm fuzzy feeling.
9. How would your 10 year old self react to who you are today?
She would probably be shocked, I have a lot more backbone than I used to. I have a family… she might not be ok with the baby because I never wanted children until I got into this relationship.
10. What is your goal/motive behind blogging?
I have a lot of opinions and an unhealthy obsession with skincare/makeup and now of course nails, mom life, every day life etc. so I just wanted somewhere to voice those opinions, share my stories and thoughts. This was originally just my little part of the internet I could be proud of and just be 100% myself.
The Twitter Friends:
• http://www.itsthespicybean.com https://www.rachyreviews.com/
I hope you have a great day or night where ever you are!