Today I have another tag for you – Get to know some of the weird and wonderful aspects of my mind and personality because these questions are random!
1. If you could live in a book, TV show or movie what would it be?
I would definitely live in F.R.I.E.N.D.S, its my favourite TV show on the planet and that would be pretty cool!
2. If you could bring 1 musician back from the dead, who would it be and why?
I’d probably say Amy Winehouse because her ending was so tragic and she was so young, she had so much more to give and such an amazing talent.
3. If you had to choose to live without 1 of your 5 senses, which would you give up?
I’m going to be a buzz kill but this question is just too hard, I couldn’t live without smell because that pretty much eliminates taste too, if I lost touch I could never feel my little girl properly again, sight I’d never see her and sound I’d never hear her… nope!
4. What animal best represents you and why?
Probably a sloth, I am so incredibly lazy, love to eat and can be ridiculously clumsy at times.
5. What would you do if you were president of your own country?
I’d have a massive house and take in every single stray animal, unhappy animal and animals in shelters, in the world and give them the love, warmth and care they so desperately need!
6. If you could take only 3 items with you to a desert island, what would they be?
A Pillow, A water bottle and a knife.
No idea why haha just decided!
7. If you could have 1 superpower what would it be and how would you use it?
I’d love to be able to read peoples minds, in both my personal and professional lives, I’ve had people lie and be crap at communicating so it would make life a hell of a lot easier!
8. If you could time travel, would you go to the past or the future?
I would go to the past, I would sit and have dinner with my grandad one last time and cherish every single moment – I would also probably chat his head off about his great granddaughter (not that he isn’t watching over her already).
9. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
I’ve spent ages sat here trying to think of something crazy I have done but honestly I’m such a boring person, I don’t do crazy stuff haha
10. If you could have dinner with anyone, alive or dead, who would they be and why?
I would love to have dinner with Paul Walker, as well as being incredibly gorgeous he was so smart and did so much for charity, I bet he would have some great stories and conversation.
11. If your house was burning and you could only save 1 item, what would it be and why?
I am assuming that my baby, partner and all my pets were safe, I would probably save my laptop because its got all of Mia’s baby pictures on.
12. What is ‘Home’ to you?
Home is where my family are, where I am comfortable.
13. How do you define love?
Love to me is someone you could never imagine your life without – whether that is a best friend or a partner.
14. If you could have the answer to any question, what would that question be?
Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
15. What are you most grateful for?
This is pretty obvious but I am beyond grateful for my daughter. She has changed me and changed my life, I love her unconditionally.
16. Why did you choose your profession?
I didn’t choose it, I kind of just fell into it. My mom worked in an office and she got me in as a part time job whilst I was at uni and 4 years later I’m still there.
17. How would your best friend describe you?
Let me text her…
‘I’d describe you as,
Loyal, family orientated, funny, creative, animal lover and you have the ability to not take life too seriously and enjoy the moment!’
18. If you could change 1 law, what would it be?
Honestly, I would bring back the death penalty for child and animal abusers. Those people don’t deserve life or mercy.
19. If you could master 1 skill you don’t have right now, what would it be?
I would love to be able to play the guitar/sing, anything musical really.
20. If you could speak another language, which would it be and why?
SPANISH! I have tried learning Spanish so many times but always fail when it gets a little hard. Me and Kyran love Spain so it would be handy to speak it.
21. Would you rather be jack of many trades or master of one?
Master of 1, I feel like as long as you are the best at one thing you can always make a living from it.
22. If you could change 1 event from history, what would it be?
There are so many things I wish didn’t happen but if they hadn’t have happened then life wouldn’t be the way it is today so I honestly wouldn’t change anything.
23. If you could bring 1 fictional character to life, who would it be and why?
George from George’s Marvellous Medicine because that kid seems ridiculously creative!
24. Would you rather live in the city or the woods and why?
I would say city but since having Mia I am more aware of the crime and danger of living in the city so I would now have to say woods, although if anything happened and we needed a hospital or anything then it could take too long to get there… welcome to my brain!
25. Which teacher inspired you the most and how?
Mrs Smith my english teacher, she saw something in my writing and really nudged me to pursue it – I never did. She was great!
I hope you got to know me a little bit better!
I’d love for everyone reading to take part in this tag, I am not going to tag people specifically because I wasn’t tagged, I just felt like doing it.