I am such a christmas-y person! I love all things Christmas brings, the lights, the music, the decorations… it all is just so magical. This post is in collaboration with an awesome fashion and music blogger – Tajinder Kaur!
So lets start where it all matters most;
‘The best way to spread holiday cheer is singing loud for all to hear’ – if you can tell me what film that is from then you get a bonus point in my Christmas book that I pass to Santa on Christmas eve and he gives out extra special presents for the top 3 people! haha imagine.
1. All I Want For Christmas Is You – Mariah Carey
2. Deck The Halls – Glee Cast
3. Rockin Around The Christmas Tree – Brenda Lee
4. I wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday – Chris Sievey
5. Merry Christmas Everyone – Slade
6. One More Sleep – Leona Lewis
7. Underneath The Tree – Kelly Clarkson
8. Jingle Bell Rock – Bobby Helms
9. Santa Clause Is Coming To Town – Jackson 5
10. Fairy Tale Of New York – The Pogues & Kirsty MacColl
I hope these songs get you in the Christmas mood as much as they do for me!
Sing them as loud as you like and enjoy your day or night!
Head on over to her blog to see Tajinder’s Christmas Playlist! – show her some love too!